Hey guys! I thought I’d do sort of a fun and easy post today on my blog. So stick around if you want to see my answers to the 30 Questions Beauty Tag!
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I’m not positive but I’m pretty sure it was probably one of my mom’s Chanel lip glosses! I always wanted to wear makeup like my mom so when I was little I was constantly sneaking my mom’s lip glosses so I could wear them!
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
The perfect mascara for me is one that lengthens, and volumizes without looking clumpy or smudging. I love Too Faced Better Than Sex and Benefit’s They’re Real!
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I prefer a medium to full coverage foundation for if I’m going out. But I like a light to medium coverage foundation for everyday.
4. Favourite high end brand?
I would say Too Faced or Urban Decay, but it’s hard to pick.
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Probably Becca, Cover FX, Kylie Cosmetics, and Hourglass.
6. Favourite drugstore brand?
Maybelline or NYX
7. Do you wear false eyelashes?
I rarely wear them, I only do if it’s a special occasion or if I’m going out at night.
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
I don’t HAVE to wear makeup when I leave the house, but I do like to. I would say lip balm because my lips are usually chapped.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
I would say any of my Too Faced palettes, I absolutely adore the packaging and the quality is amazing.
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I shop for makeup WAY too often. Sometimes I buy one item, sometimes I buy more just really depends on what I’m looking for.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or do you spend freely?
I spend freely, but I do try and have a budget in mind if I am making big purchases.
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards, cards, and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
I mainly use coupons with Ulta, they almost always have $3.50 off coupons. I am a rewards member with Ulta and Sephora.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Eyeshadow palettes or lipstick
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
I don’t really have a particular brand that I can’t stand. Almost every brand has hit or miss products.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like sulfates or parabens?
I actually don’t but maybe I should!
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Ulta because it has both drugstore and high end brands.
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
If something is working for me I don’t usually change anything. But if my skin is acting up I will try out new products.
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
Lush for sure!
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
I would choose Urban Decay. I think they’re products are really high quality and fun!
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Too Faced for sure, I love how girly and cute it is.
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Kylie Jenner, Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, or Dove Cameron.
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
No I didn’t even know that it was a thing haha:)
23. Favourite beauty gurus?
Jaclyn Hill, Shani Grimmond, Michael Finch, Laura Lee, and Jeffree Star.
24. Do you like multifunctional beauty products like lip and cheek stains?
Not really, if I use them I usually use it for my lips not my cheeks.
25. Are you clumsy when putting on makeup?
I like to think I’m not. When I do my makeup I take my time so it tends to take a while haha:)
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes I use either Urban Decay’s Primer Potion or MAC Paint Pot.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
I don’t usually use hair products unless I’m curling or straightening my hair. And obviously when I was wash my hair haha:)
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
I apply my foundation before my concealer.
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Not really, I don’t want to be a makeup artist it’s just a hobby for me.
30. What do you love about makeup?
I love that makeup is fun. You can highlight your favourite features and hide your least favourite features. I love how it gives me a little boost of confidence. I’m not saying you have to wear makeup to feel pretty because that’s no true at all. But if makeup makes you feel good I say wear it girl!:)